Palm Desert's temperature map
Palm Desert's most important map is the temperature map! Based on the forecast of the air temperature, you will know what to wear for a walk or work
Palm Desert's temperature map
Air temperature is a value that reflects the degree of air heating; it is one of the thermodynamic parameters of the state of the atmosphere.
The air temperature is measured in degrees using a special device - a thermometer. For this, mercury or alcohol thermometers are used. Alcohol thermometers are used in areas with very low temperatures since mercury freezes at a temperature of -38 C.
Temperature is not only one of the main thermodynamic characteristics of the air state but also the most important climatic parameter that integrates many factors of climate formation of various scales - the amount of solar radiation reaching the earth's surface, absorbing and emitting properties of the underlying surface and objects located on it (buildings, structures ), prevailing types of atmospheric circulation, properties of air masses, cloud conditions, etc.
Temperature map in other cities:
Climate map of air temperature
The main indicator that we focus on when we want to know the weather forecast is the air temperature. It depends on how cold or warm it is outside, how to dress and how to plan a walk or outdoor recreation. The temperature in Palm Desert you can see on an interactive map on our website.
Online weather map Palm Desert - information about the air temperature, updated in real-time. Zoom in on the interactive synoptic map to see more detailed weather information for today. The data is provided by satellite and is regularly updated. You will be able to watch the dynamics of the ambient air temperature by the clock. Also, the map shows:
- air temperature anomalies;
- minimum and maximum daily temperature.
The latest news in Palm Desert
- California Dates Take Center Stage at This Year's Palm Desert Food & Wine Festival March 23, 2023, 9:20 PM As a culinary sponsor of this hugely popular event, the California Date Commission will showcase the...
- Palm Springs Councilmember Lisa Middleton running for State Senate in 2024 March 23, 2023, 5:20 AM Lisa Middleton Palm Springs City Councilmember Lisa Middleton is running for State Senate in 2024. M...
- Drift Hotels Debuts in Palm Springs March 20, 2023, 9:48 PM Folklor and o2 Architecture collaborate on a fusion of Spanish Colonial and Moorish desert styles Dr...
- Palm Springs, California, Just Got a Brand-new Hotel — With Panoramic Mountain Views, Hammocks, and an Idyllic Pool March 17, 2023, 10:22 PM A little more than a month since the opening of its first California property in Santa Barbara , Dr...
- View all news in Palm Desert
The last videos about Palm Desert
The last photos of Palm Desert
The air temperature changes continuously throughout the day. The earth's crust quickly warms up during the day, and the air heats up from it, but with the onset of night, the land quickly cools, and as a result the air also cools. It is most convenient to monitor temperature fluctuations on an online map. Visit the website of the city of Palm Desert and be aware of the weather conditions in the city, news, vacancies, bus schedules, and other nuances.